Date: 11/4/18 8:30 am
From: Allen Chartier <amazilia3...>
Subject: [birders] Carpooling suggestions for Spotted Redshank
Birders,

Please forward to Facebook and any other groups who are monitoring the
status of this bird.

It is showing well, but parking is a problem and Washtenaw County sheriffs
are on site and will ticket any vehicle not parked fully off the road. Even
your side mirrors cannot extend over the white lines along the shoulder.

A suggestion I have is to carpool at one of the 3 truck stops at the Baker
Road exit at I-94. It is only a couple miles to the Scio-Church/Parker Road
Pond from there. The fewer vehicles in this area, the better it will be for
local residents and traffic in general.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAFoKnJXn0WEasr3JksG-SSp4H-HJ8ijLw3WSETVJWD4SO%<3DEhuw...>