Date: 11/4/18 8:10 am
From: Su Clift <coffeebeansu...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Bluejay aerobatics
Wow their abilities are amazing. I’ve put peanuts in shells out for years every morning. Lately there is one blue jay who shoves a peanut back in its mouth and grabs a second one, which I’ve never noticed before.
Su In Adrian

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CCCD59B7-52D6-4505-96E5-E8EF6E09C1AF...>