Date: 11/4/18 6:31 am
From: Daniel Weeks <daniel.e.weeks...>
Subject: Juncos-- Squaw Valley Woodlands, Allegheny Township, Butler County -- Nov 4, 2018
Most trees, except the oaks and a few aspen, have dropped their leaves and the Dark-eyed Juncos have arrived. And there was a large number of Ruddy Ducks on the lake, joined briefly by, to my surprise, a swimming Greater Yellowlegs. And a Swamp Sparrow was hopping around in the brush.

Yesterday we saw a male Bufflehead on the lake, and 5 Eastern Bluebirds.

Good birding,
Dan Weeks
Allegheny Township, Butler County.

Squaw Valley Woodlands, Allegheny Township, Butler County
Nov 4, 2018
07:31
Traveling
1.44 miles
97 Minutes
All birds reported? Yes
Comments: Squaw Valley Woodlands (private), Allegheny Township (near Emlenton), Butler County.

Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.8.1 Build 4

104 Canada Goose
18 Ruddy Duck
2 Mourning Dove
1 Greater Yellowlegs