Date: 11/3/18 3:39 pm
From: Richard Garrigus <rgarrigus...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Snow Goose Pennellville Rd Brunswick
An adult white morph snow goose was observed along Pennellville Road at
about 2pm,
associating with the flock of ~225 Canada Geese. When I left the area it
was working its way toward the large white farmhouse on the southeast side
along with 4 CANG who had separated from the main flock.

Just now returning after a long jaunt through that neck of the woods and do
not see any mention of it on eBird yet. I'll be posting a report soon with
some images. Seems no matter the season or conditions, Maine never
disappoints!

Happy avianautics!

Richard Garrigus