Date: 11/3/18 2:32 pm
From: Pam Hunt <biodiva...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Cattle Egret Concord NOT THERE around 2

Unity Dienes and I went down to Horseshoe Pond in the afternoon (roughly 1:30-2:00) and saw no sign of the Cattle Egret. The gulls were still there (but not always visible, thus entailing a walk across the cornfield) but there was nothing of note with them.

And then the heaviest rain of the day totally drenched us as we walked back to the car.

Highlight was a Turkey Vulture.

Pam Hunt
Penacook, NH

&nbsp;

On Sat, 03 Nov 2018 10:11:50 -0400, Becky wrote:
&nbsp;
At Horseshoe Pond - Just flew in and landed in the cornfield with a flock of gulls.
Becky Suomala

Zeke Cornell

&nbsp;