Date: 11/3/18 1:18 pm
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Charlestown Shorebirds
After reluctantly returning home from paradise... I mean, Arizona, I decided to get back to exploring my home county. I dodged the rain and visited the Charlestown WTP briefly before being chased out by an incoming storm. Despite it being November there were still some Shorebirds around the plant:

1 Spotted Sandpiper
2 WHITE-RUMPED SANDPIPERS
1 Greater Yellowlegs

Not much else to report from here except my first American Tree Sparrows in NH for the fall season and a bunch of American Pipits working the cornfields.

Yesterday, Don Clark had an immature GREAT CORMORANT in the Connecticut River from Herrick’s Cove in VT. It would be a first for me in Sullivan County, so I tried my luck at it from the NH side of the river. Unfortunately I was only able to find 3 Double-crested’s before again I was driven off by this nightmarish weather.

-Dylan Jackson
Goshen

Sent from my iPhone