Date: 11/3/18 1:05 pm
From: Davida Kalina <davidakalina...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET Loyola Harlequin
After not seeing the Harlequin in 75 minutes late this morning and early
afternoon, we broke for lunch and came back. Another birder saw it fly in
from the east at about 2:30, and we got to see the bird on the water south
of the Farwell St pier for a few minutes before it took flight and flew low
to the east and disappeared around the bend in the pier.

Davida Kalina
DuPage County, but still in Cook County

On Sat, Nov 3, 2018, 11:21 AM Tamima Itani <TamimaItani...> wrote:

> Keep checking between Pratt and Lunt street piers, the duck is moving back
> and forth between them. She is not visible at times when she dives or is
> hidden by waves. Make sure to check close to the piers. When she is along a
> metal pier, she is a bit hard to see.
>
> Good luck!
>
> Tamima
>
> On Nov 3, 2018, at 10:55 AM, Davida Kalina <davidakalina...> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the update, Tamima!
>
> I'm coming in from the western suburbs and would really appreciate further
> updates about the Harlequin Duck's movements.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Davida Kalina
> Naperville
> DuPage County...on way to lakefront
>
> On Sat, Nov 3, 2018, 10:20 AM Tamima Itani <tamimaitani...>
> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...> wrote:
>

>> She has now moved to the Lunt street metal pier.

Join us on Facebook!