Date: 11/3/18 11:20 am
From: David Waltman <djwaltman...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] retire from RBA
Joyce, you have done so much, so well, for so long! You are
appreciated by so many!

David Waltman

On November 3, 2018 at 8:27 AM Joyce Takamine <jabirujt...>
wrote:

CoBirders,
I want to let you know that I intend to retire from compiling the
RBA on 1 Jan 2019.I have been compiling the RBA for 14 years and
think that it is time for some new bloodor possibly some new means
of broadcasting the information.
A lot has changed since I first started. For one we no longer
have the phone line which is sort of how it started. News come
from many sources now: CoBirds, WSBN, e-Bird,and Facebook. When
we have a “hot” bird or birds it takes a LOT of time to compile
thereports.
Good Birding,Joyce Takamine Boulder