Date: 11/2/18 3:08 pm
From: David Govatski <david.govatski...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Canada Jay at Mud Pond in Jefferson
Kathi and I heard and then saw a Canada Jay feeding on Cranberries at Mud Pond in the Pondicherry NWR in Jefferson on Friday afternoon. Had 12 Pine Siskins at our lone feeder this morning along with 4 Evening Grosbeaks, 8 Goldfinch and 1 White-throated Sparrow plus the more common species. I have not seen any more redpolls although I have been wearing a hard hat with ear muffs while running a chain saw on trail projects at Pondicherry the past few days. The larch is spectacular right now.

David Govatski
Jefferson, NH