Date: 11/1/18 9:52 am
From: R Carol Cushman <r.cushman...>
Subject: [cobirds] Please don't hit reply to CoBirds. Or hit reply all
Repercussions continue. Joe Roller warns that you should not reply to Cobirds or hit "reply all” to my original message or this embarrassing thread will continue!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Joe Roller <jroller9...><mailto:<jroller9...>>
Subject: Re: How do I remove posting to CoBirds?
Date: November 1, 2018 at 10:03:26 AM MDT
To: <r.cushman...><mailto:<r.cushman...>

The problem now is that everyone on your email list will reply to ALL, like this note from Linda.

I suggest that you quickly sent a disclaimer to all of your invitees and beg them NOT TO reply to COBIRDS.

[https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif]

I'm coming, and working my way through the book now. It will be good to be with like minds on that day.
Linda

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 10:01 AM Joe Roller <jroller9...><mailto:<jroller9...>> wrote:
The message has been posted to CObirds and the note you sent to ignore that has also
been posted, at the speed of light.

Nothing else is needed.
Most birders make mistakes and are quick to ignore that kind of things.

The most revealing and embarrassing note I ever wrote (about a proposed merger) was meant to go only to my partners at work,
but went to "ALL," so every secretary and nurse received it!!!
Talk about red face.

Joe