Date: 11/1/18 9:00 am
From: Linda Andes-Georges <andesgeorges...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Next meeting next Tuesday!
I'm coming, and working my way through the book now. It will be good to be with like minds on that day.
Linda

On Nov 1, 2018, at 8:32, R Carol Cushman <r.cushman...> wrote:

> Hi friends,
>
> Just a reminder that we’re meeting at noon next Tuesday (Election Day!!) at my home, 8495 Arapahoe, half-way between 75th & 95th on North side of road. Carol M & Pam, We’ll miss you but look forward to hearing about your wonderful travels—would the rest of you let me know whether or not you can come.
>
> Carol C

Linda Andes-Georges
Boulder County (W of Lagerman, N of Haystack, E of Table Mtn)
[Jean-Pierre says: W of Paris, S of Quebec, E of Tahiti]
8417 Stirrup Ln
Longmont CO 80503
Tel. 720 668 5214