Date: 10/31/18 1:05 pm
From: Naomi Lloyd via Groups.Io <naomi_kestrel=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [hmbirds] Tomhannock Reservoir CHANGE OF DATE to SUNDAY 11/4
Due to rain expected all Saturday morning, PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF DATE for this trip.

Leader or Speaker: Naomi Lloyd

Location of Event: Pittstown, NY

Date: SUNDAY November 4, 2018 - 8:30am - 12:00pm

Location: Tomhannock Reservoir parking lot
United States
42° 49' 8.076" N, 73° 31' 28.866" W
See map: Google Maps

SUNDAY, November 4, TOMHANNOCK RESERVOIR (Rensselaer County; morning)

Coordinator: Naomi Lloyd 518-596-5964 <naomi_kestrel...>

Join us for a morning trip around the Tomhannock Reservoir. We hope to find a variety of waterfowl as resident and migrant passerines and possibly shorebirds. Rarities have turned up at the Tomhannock in the fall and we often find Bald Eagles.

Meet at 8:30 a.m. at the parking area at the intersection of Lake Shore Dr. and NY Route 7 at the west end of the causeway. Bring a scope if you have one.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

Naomi