Date: 10/31/18 12:05 pm
From: Jean <jmullen43...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Red-breasted Nuthatch, Carolina Wren, Brown Creeper Portsmouth
Happy Halloween! Much to my delight the Red-breasted Nuthatch landed on the shepherd’s hook while I was filling the feeder. He appeared rather non-plused by my presence! I believe it is a new yard bird.Earlier this morning, theBrown Creeper was seen on its favorite trees. As I was coming in I heard a familiar song and was able to spot the Carolina Wren. A Common Raven called from the woods. All in all a bewitching day!

Oh! The Barred Owl called at 4:30 am.
Jean Mullen
<jmullen43...>

Sent from XFINITY Connect App