Date: 10/31/18 4:38 am
From: pdxjmorris . <pdxjmorris...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Portland birding group
Thank you very much for the great info, Nick and Steve. I am hoping that
having an informal get together group, primarily focused on getting birders
out in the field together to share experience and info about their local
patch willhelp drive enthusiasm in birding and drive people toward
interaction with important organizations like Audubon and important
activities like the Christmas Bird Count. Most importantly, I look forward
to meeting folks and making connections. I have only been doing this for
about a year and, though I am quite enthusiastic, I have a LOT to learn.
By meeting more experienced birders I will acquire knowledge that I can
then in turn pass on to others.

Good Birding,
Joseph

Join us on Facebook!