Date: 10/30/18 12:33 pm
From: Beckie Dyer <dyer...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET Re: Montrose Piping Plover continues and a records update
Yes, that is correct (not seen by Bohlen) in regards to Bohlen's
reported records in his Birds of Illinois, 1989.

The actual observers were:

Mendota, November 9-21, 1982 - Jim Hampson

LaSalle, November 13, 1982 - Louise Augustine

If they were the same bird the published notes do not make that clear.
The record information was taken from two different publications. The
Mendota record was from Seasonal Reports and the LaSalle record was from
American Birds.

H. David

HDB/bd

--