Date: 10/30/18 10:39 am
From: Joseph Budrow via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] White Crowned Sparrows
I am parked at the Witch Hazel property in Essex. Put the bins on some song sparrows and BOOM there was a white crowned jobber with them!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 11:53 AM, Ralph Amodei via CTBirds<ctbirds...> wrote: This has been the year of the White Crowned Sparrow. I had a juv yesterday 10/29and just now at 1150 am 10/30 an adult. All feeder birds.
Ralph AmodeiEast Haven