Date: 10/30/18 9:44 am
From: Jonathan Perry <jonathanperry24...>
Subject: CNN: This is the 'last generation' that can save nature, WWF says
All,

I know that we’ve gotten tangled up in some rather contentious and ultimately unproductive listserv exchanges in the past when this kind of information is posted, and I hope we can find some other tone with which to discuss both this report and the recent report by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate (IPCC), but the implications of both reports regarding the current and projected status of Arkansas avifauna seem too important to me to be neglected or ignored. Let’s at least try.

This is the 'last generation' that can save nature, WWF says
CNN

Pollution, climate change and other manmade factors have caused the decline of more than 4,000 species since 1970, the World Wildlife Fund says. Read the full story

Shared from Apple News

Sent from my iPad

Join us on Facebook!