Date: 10/30/18 9:12 am
From: Daniel Farrar <jdanielfarrar...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Boiler Bay 10/29
It is perfectly acceptable to load county wide checklists to eBird. They
will be automatically filtered (no extra work for editors) and not be
displayed to the public. They will still show up on your life lists (world,
US, county, etc). If you have records already in excel they can be bulk
imported with a little fiddling around. I highly recommend this as your old
shoeboxes of notes will go somewhere useful and you get a really cool
display and map of all the birds you've seen through your life. It's quite
amazing.

Daniel Farrar

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018, 8:47 AM Tom Crabtree <tc...> wrote:

> They could be imported in bulk as Craig suggested, but the regional editor
> would end up marking a lot of checklists as not public because of protocol
> issues with dates and locations.
>

> Tom Crabtree, Bend

Join us on Facebook!