Date: 10/29/18 12:33 pm
From: Doug & Nina Harr <dnharr...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Ravine Park--Woodbury County
I just read Paul's post and I did the same thing today--went to Brookside
Park in Ames to find a Winter Wren in its usual place, but my plan was to
try getting a good photo of one. That's always tough with such and active
& hiding little bird.

Within 10 minutes I'd found a Winter Wren and was trying to hone in on a
photo when something in the brush and trees right behind it made a little
noise and scared it away. I was forced to take the attached portrait of
the culprit and never did find the wren again!!!

Doug Harr
Ogden