Date: 10/29/18 12:20 pm
From: Paul Roisen <roisenp1950...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Ravine Park--Woodbury County
Beautiful but windy day here today. An a tip from Bill Huser I took a
couple of minutes to check the traditional fall/winter location for Winter
and Carolina Wren. Both were seen and heard down in the creek bed area a
little east of normal location--There has been considerable construction
work down in the area to control erosion but it was good to see that they
had returned despite the disruption.

238 species for the year in Woodbury which is about 18 more than I had set
my goal for the year at. Still opportunities for about 4-5 more species.

God Bless,

*Paul O. Roisen*
*Woodbury County, IA*
*Mobile 712-301-2817*