Date: 10/29/18 10:55 am
From: Eric Zawatski <ejz5042...>
Subject: Re: Hudsonian Godwit, Fox and Prescott, Lebanon County
Hola all,

Two Hudwits were showing well through late morning, though interestingly
never closely associating with each other. Around noon a pair of Peregrines
(unsuccessfully) strafed the ponds, temporarily chasing off the majority of
the shorebirds. Most returned within 10 minutes or so, but the HUGOS still
had yet to return over an hour later when I left. However, given that there
were up to four there this morning, it is likely that at least one is still
in the area.

--
Eric Zawatski
B.Sc., Pennsylvania State University, Wildlife and Fisheries Science

Join us on Facebook!