Date: 10/29/18 5:05 am
Subject: FOS YB Sapsuckers Sunday
Yesterday was a good day for woodpeckers & great weather at Holly Shelter Game Land...I had 4 FOS YB Sapsuckers and 5 Red-cockaded Woodpeckers + other species...

Two Monarchs and also two Pearl Crescents...

Still nice fall wildflowers...this was my first post-Flo trip there and NC Wildlife Resources has done a great job of cleanup and ensuring safety of Game Land...Lodge Road was gated near the waterfowl impoundments...not sure condition of New Road so you may not be able to cross the game land using it and Lodge Road...

John Ennis
Wilmington NC

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!