Date: 10/28/18 12:05 pm
From: David Bailey <davidcbaileyoregon...>
Subject: [obol] Re: More fun with subspecies
So would you say that the one leading on the right with the white collar
and steep forehead is an Aleutian Cackling Goose, while the two on
following to the left are minima? I see that the middle bird has a paler
breast like the bird on the right, but both birds on the left have a
different angle to the forehead--it is less steep; more similar to the
angle of the the top of the bill.

David Bailey
Seaside, Oregon

On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 2:46 PM Mike Patterson <celata...> wrote:

> The small flock of Aleutian Cackling Geese continues at the Ft Stevens
> Historical Area and they've picked a few additional members...
>
> --
> Mike Patterson
> Astoria, OR
> That question...