Date: 10/28/18 10:13 am
From: <myrongerhard...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Teachable moment. Please post your photos for study.

[image: IMG_6024xx copy.JPG]
Thanks to Bil Ford, this morning we were able to get better photos of this
bird. I have posted photos at this ebird
post: https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49516513 for Marston Reservoir.
Note that the bird did not dive while we watched (so I assume the head is
dry). Also it was well away from any other bird - at least 1/4 mile - and
over by the isthmus, very near the shore. I have more photos in case there
is some body part you want to see. Any chance this is a hybrid?
Myron Gerhard
Littleton, CO