Date: 10/26/18 8:12 pm
From: Philip Kline <pgeorgekline...>
Subject: [obol] Sauvie Island Northern Waterthrush
Zach Schlanger and I enjoyed brief but great views of the waterthrush found
earlier in the day along Rentenaar Road by Joshua Myers. Great find and a
first county record I believe. I include a link below to our ebird
checklist with photos and a link to the exact spot where we saw it. Lots
of great habitat in the area for a waterthrush, so good chance it sticks
around for a bit (at least through the weekend hopefully). We also found a
swamp sparrow close to the spot the waterthrush was originally found.
Wouldn't be surprised if there were half a dozen swamp sparrows scattered
along Rentenaar Road right now.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49480561

Good birding,

Philip Kline

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018, 4:23 PM Philip Kline <pgeorgekline...> wrote:

> Just refound waterthrush along Rentenaar Road (Columbia County). Just
> east of initial location at base of small copse of trees on south side of
> road.
>
> On Fri, Oct 26, 2018, 3:25 PM Nicholas Mrvelj <nickmrvelj...>
> wrote:
>
>> All,
>>
>> I believe the Rentenarr Road Josh is referring to is in the Columbia
>> County portion of Sauvie Island. Sounds like many folks were out that way
>> today looking for the Northern Hawk Owl reported yesterday.
>>
>> Nice find!
>>
>> Best,
>> -Nick Mrvelj
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 3:17 PM Tom Crabtree <tc...> wrote:
>>
>>> And this is where in OBOL land????

Join us on Facebook!