Date: 10/26/18 4:05 pm
From: Libby Patten via Groups.Io <libby_patten=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: Re: [sbcobirding] Red-eyed Vireo in IV on Wednesday a.m.
My mistake - location was just west of Camino Majorca (not Del Playa) and at the southern tip of West Campus Lane (road in housing complex).
Apologies!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Friday, October 26, 2018, 3:51 PM, Libby Patten via Groups.Io <libby_patten=<yahoo.com...> wrote:

It appears I had a short viewing of a Red-eyed Vireo in IV with my class on Wednesday morning. I'm just getting a chance to review my student's photos. At the time I could tell it was a vireo, but wasn't sure which species until I saw the photo. The location was about a block south of Fortuna Park, just west of the Del Playa eucalyptus.
The checklist has the photo and location description:
eBird Checklist – Camino Corto Open Space and Del Sol Vernal Pool Preserve, Santa Barbara County, California, US – Wed Oct 24, 2018 – 38 species (+1 other taxa)

| |
eBird Checklist – Camino Corto Open Space and Del Sol Vernal Pool Preserve, Santa Barbara County, California, US – Wed Oct 24, 2018 – 38 species (+1 other taxa)

| |

Libby PattenSanta Barbara

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

View/Reply Online (#27847): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/27847