Date: 10/26/18 3:51 pm
From: Libby Patten via Groups.Io <libby_patten=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Red-eyed Vireo in IV on Wednesday a.m.
It appears I had a short viewing of a Red-eyed Vireo in IV with my class on Wednesday morning. I'm just getting a chance to review my student's photos. At the time I could tell it was a vireo, but wasn't sure which species until I saw the photo. The location was about a block south of Fortuna Park, just west of the Del Playa eucalyptus.
The checklist has the photo and location description:
eBird Checklist – Camino Corto Open Space and Del Sol Vernal Pool Preserve, Santa Barbara County, California, US – Wed Oct 24, 2018 – 38 species (+1 other taxa)

| |
eBird Checklist – Camino Corto Open Space and Del Sol Vernal Pool Preserve, Santa Barbara County, California, US – Wed Oct 24, 2018 – 38 species (+1 other taxa)

| |

Libby PattenSanta Barbara

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

View/Reply Online (#27846): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/27846