Date: 10/26/18 10:07 am
From: 'Jorgensen, Joel' <Joel.Jorgensen...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: RE: [NEBirds] Whooping Cranes
Linda (and anyone else that sees Whooping Cranes):

If you have time, I would appreciate it if you would take time to complete the Whooping Crane sighting form found here:

http://outdoornebraska.gov/whoopingcrane/

Please let me know if you have questions. Thanks!

-Joel

Joel Jorgensen | Nongame Bird Program Manager
Nebraska Game and Parks Commission
2200 N. 33rd 68503 | 402.471.5440
<joel.jorgensen...><mailto:<joel.jorgensen...>