Date: 10/25/18 5:43 pm
From: John Bissell <john.annabissell...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Great-tailed Grackle - Polk County
I was at Waterworks Park this evening and shortly before dusk, I witnessed
quite a large mixed Blackbird flock which included at least 1 Great-tailed
Grackle. Historically, Waterworks Park is a well known corridor for
Blackbirds to travel towards wherever they are roosting in the Fall,
Winter, and early Spring

Good birding
John Bissell
Grimes