Date: 10/25/18 3:02 pm
From: Brian Reilly <reillybj...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Evening grosbeak
A solitary Evening Grosbeak spent the entire day today at my platform feeder at my home here in Keene. It will be interesting to see if others show up in the next few days. I had seen Rose-breasted Grosbeaks regularly during the early summer but the last Evening Grosbeaks visit was just for a day in the Spring.

Brian