Date: 10/25/18 11:39 am
From: mvw <mvw...>
Subject: [ia-bird] George Wyth saw whets
A few years ago we were privileged to be able to view a few at George Wyth
beyond the bird blind. Would appreciate it if viewers see them this year
would report as I'd like to be able to do so again. What a beautiful little
bird. Thanks in advance.

Vicki Wilson

"Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into
the light."

Norman B. Rice