Date: 10/25/18 9:26 am
From: Robert Lockett <robert.s.lockett...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Moved Out of State
My wife and I served in the Peace Corps in Jamaica 2009-2011, post retirement. As Environmental Promoters we did ecotourism consulting with hotels and a reserve, trained bird guides, started an environmental summer camp for kids and started a plastic bottle recycling scheme in our town. I still haven’t finished posting my field notes to eBird.
Bob Lockett

> On Oct 25, 2018, at 8:42 AM, Mike Patterson <celata...> wrote:
>
> I always like to hear about volunteerism on OBOL. Buena suerte Chris.
>
> Panama was not an option when I joined the Peace Corps, so I was
> obliged to spend my time in Malawi, East Africa (all my bird notes
> were dutifully upload to eBird about 2 years ago).
>
> Out of curiosity, how many Peace Corps/Americorps volunteers do
> we have on OBOL and did you upload your list to eBird?
>
> --
> Mike Patterson
> Astoria, OR
> That question...