Date: 10/25/18 8:08 am
From: Laurent Fournier <poecile.cinctus...>
Subject: [birders] Asking for a Merganser picture
Hi All,

A good friend of mine is an editor for a small literary journal in
northeast Michigan (www.misunrisejournal.org
<http://www.misunrisejournal.org/?fbclid=IwAR1dVGIMnuvushGQp7_WuHGuruLyfn-G7HhKen0FuE-Q37RCIQinZ5_nWH0>)
and she is looking for a nice picture of a Merganser for the cover of her
next publication (she did not care about the exact species but got to be a
species present in Michigan). I looked in my archives and could not find
anything really good for her. This is a non-profit organization, and they
have any budget for it, but they would gladly offer full credit to the
author (Name, website, etc).

Anybody interested?

Laurent Fournier

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org