Date: 10/24/18 2:41 pm
From: Gail Coffey <gcoffeywriter...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Lots of White-throated and White-crowned Sparrows and Finches in Wilton
We have had fairly large flocks of White-throated Sparrows with
White-crowned Sparrows mixed in with them over the past week. This morning
there were about 15 WTSP and 3 WCSP. Three days ago we had 30+ WTSP and at
least 5 WCSP Lots of Juncos as well.

Today, there were 3 Purple Finches and 1 Pine Siskin. We have had all
male Purple Finches and no females for the past week.

Prepare for Winter...

Gail Coffey
Wilton