Date: 10/23/18 2:59 pm
From: George Reasoner <ruddyduck37...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Red-breasted Nuthatch in Fenton, MI
I have a pair coming to my feeders in Tecumseh.

Best regards,
George

George Reasoner
<nb8l...>

"I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through
which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in."
George Washington Carver

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CALgBHVE3fiXgFposq289HR%2BkL5i%<3Dm0BMNrHa-diXmgS53K9LKA...>