Date: 10/23/18 1:45 pm
From: Sally K. Scheer <winerat...>
Subject: [birders] junco north
Saw my first junco north of Rogers City along Hammond Bay of Lake Huron
today. Only one all alone. They often arrive here in a mass and drop out of
the sky hungry as bears and grateful for the sunflower seed I spread on the
ground and all over the porch.

Sally Scheer

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/004401d46b11%244f4d9e90%24ede8dbb0%24%40com.