Date: 10/23/18 10:20 am
From: Sandy Turner <tmsprgrn...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Moore Reservoir
Moore Reservoir has been a disappointment so far this season. We had 1
small group of Black Scoters once, and we've checked almost daily. Will
keep scoping it out.
The Pied-billed Grebe is still here at Dodge Pond. I'm assuming the
same one, since we've never seen one on the pond before a few days ago.

Sandy and Mark Turner
Lyman