Date: 10/22/18 5:00 pm
From: 'Daniel & Barbara Williams' <twotringas...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Re: Window strike avoidance recommendations
Suzanne & all,
I have found a good product for this purpose. Go to the website for -
abirdseyeview.com. They sell square plastic decals that go on the
inside of your windows. They deflect and divert ultraviolet light
outward through the whole window to make it visible to birds. I think
the decals are available at Hoe Depot & Wild Birds Unlimited, or you
can buy them directly online. They are not cheap but last a very long
time and can be repositioned & reused indefinitely.
On our house they are very effective.

Barbara Williams

Posted by: "Daniel & Barbara Williams" <twotringas...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)