Date: 10/22/18 3:57 pm
From: Paul Roisen <roisenp1950...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Lake Manawa Pottawattamie county Iowa
Second run at Lake Manawa for the Red-necked and Western Grebes. Found the Red-necked Grebe and a Surf scoter However the lighting made it difficult to get photos by the time I arrive on the other side I could find neither one. I returned later in the a.m. was able to relocate scoter and find a western Grebe and get some photos. Great we out with the wind finally giving us a break

God bless
Paul Rosen. Woodbury county Iowa