Date: 10/22/18 3:48 pm
From: Carl Bendorf <carlbendorf...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Fork-tailed Flycatcher Parking Directions?
I don't know about parking for the Carbonate Lane area but perhaps the
attached screen shot will help. The red circle denotes the oil tanks on
the north side of Prince Lake #2 which has been a good vantage point for
viewing to the west and north across the fields and the red arrow points to
the Carbonate Lane area (you can see the footpath in the image) where some
sightings earlier today were made.

[image: Capture.JPG]

Carl Bendorf
Longmont