Date: 10/22/18 3:33 pm
From: Suzanne Coleman <isooz...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Window strike avoidance recommendations
Hi

I just found a dead hermit thrush on our property and it seems to have no obvious reasons why it would've died so it might've struck a window. Does anybody have any ideas what the best thing to try would be? I know I've heard of a bunch of different suggestions from people in the past. I'd like to do something that isn't very obtrusive. Thanks for any suggestions on what to try and where I could purchase or find whatever it is.

Suzanne Coleman
Cook co

Posted by: Suzanne Coleman <isooz...>

<*> Your email settings: