Date: 10/22/18 3:28 pm
From: Carrier Graphics via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] great birds at my feeders...
Having some great birds at my feeders here in Harwinton so far this autumn. All the regular residents plus - 2 Yellow rump Warbs daily now for a month eating, yes, Niger and Suet - 2 White crowned Sparrows, Ad & Im eating from ground and feeder - 6+ White throated Sparrows since October 2nd -2 now 6 Junco - 3 Purple Finch on and off - 10 + & minus Goldfinch on thistle, most are Im birds - 1 Sharp-shined Hawk seen -saw catch a Goldfinch - the down side of feeding wild birds.Reg visits at night now at my compost pile of Bear, 2 Red Fox and 1 Gray, plus new pack of 4 Coyote. Love living in the wilds of Harwinton !
Paul Carrier