Date: 10/22/18 11:58 am
From: Donna Pomeroy <dpom...>
Subject: Re: [pen-bird] White-winged Dove in El Granada
The White-winged Dove has continued to visit my feeders over the past
three days, but it only stays for 5 minutes at a time and has not
shown much preference for time of day. This morning, I waited for
over two hours before it flew in to feed. Probably the best way to
see it would be to check the wires around the neighborhood
(Intersection of Madrid & Sonora Aves). It seems to be loosely
associating with the Eurasian Collared-Doves, now.

Donna Pomeroy

El Granada

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#18380) | Reply To Sender | Reply To Group | Mute
This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe
[<lists...>]
_._,_._,_

Join us on Facebook!