Date: 10/22/18 8:18 am
From: Ross Silcock <silcock...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Mute Swans (not a sighting)
Does anyone know what happens to the non-wild Mute Swans in the Omaha area in winter? I'm thinking of the Omaha swans at Heartland of America Park, Zorinsky Lake, Regency, as well as Yanney Lake in Kearney.

I assume they're collected up and kept indoors, but if anyone can provide info, I'd really appreciate it.

Ross

Ross Silcock
Seasonal Reports Compiler
Nebraska Bird Review