Date: 10/22/18 5:20 am
From: Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: RFI: Longest CBC Compilers, Attendees
Bill Thackaberry participated in the Corvallis CBC for about 50 years, from
its inception around 1960 until a few years before his death. Always sector
3, the Far East, from the Willamette River almost to Tangent. He missed a
single year because he was sick.

On Sun, Oct 21, 2018, 11:16 PM Roger Freeman <freemanbecard...>
wrote:

> For what it’s worth, I have been compiler of the Silverton CBC for about
> 35 years. Which reminds me, I need to get the date set soon. ;)
>
> Roger Freeman
> Silverton OR.
>
> On Sunday, October 21, 2018, James Billstine <billstinj...> wrote:
>
>> I was reading an article on Audubon's Website about Dan Murphy, who has
>> been compiling the San Francisco CBC since 1983 (35 years!) and was
>> wondering- who has been compiling the longest in Oregon?
>>
>> Also- has anyone attended/counted at a particular CBC for 30+ years?
>>
>> Let me know, I am super interested in their stories, and I am sure others
>> might like to hear them as well.
>>
>> Jimmy Billstine
>>
>> --
>> James Billstine