Date: 10/21/18 10:33 am
From: SARAH FAULKNER via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Trying to avoid a bird feeding ban
If you restrict seed to hulled sunflower seeds, suet, or thistle you'll get almost no droppings below feeders and won't have a rodent problem. And, by the way, squirrels are the biggest problem and not an issue with most homeowners. Mice might come at night, but also are food for the owls. I've had feeders of all kinds for decades and no rodent problems.

Sarah Faulkner
Collinsville