Date: 10/21/18 10:15 am
From: marymushinsky--- via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Trying to avoid a bird feeding ban
Yes, feeders will attract rodents. But you can go with just suspended suet and water and still attract a lot of birds.Mary Mushinsky, Wallingford
Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device
------ Original message------From: Gina Nichol via CTBirds Date: Fri, Oct 19, 2018 9:13 PMTo: posting list;Cc: Subject:[CT Birds] Trying to avoid a bird feeding ban
Hello Birders,
My condo association is threatening to ban all bird feeding around the
complex because they say it is attracting rats and other dangerous
animals. I'm researching this but I thought I would ask if anyone has
any good sources of information about this problem? I'm looking for
info on how to avoid attracting rats and pests at feeders that I can use
to make a case for responsible bird feeding.

If you can help, please respond off list.

Thanks so much.
Gina Nichol
Branford, CT
<gina...>