Date: 10/21/18 7:53 am
From: Ken Klapper <kklapper...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Sandwich warblers including Orange-crowned
In my yard this morning single Orange-crowned, Nashville, and Magolia
warblers joined the handful of Palms and Yellow-rumps.

An immature White-crowned joined the rapidly dwindling (except for juncos)
sparrow flock. This is also the first year I've seen White-crowneds in my
yard - they started showing up about two weeks ago.

Ken Klapper
Sandwich, NH