Date: 10/20/18 4:42 pm
From: <jennfrost67...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Lesser yellow legs Birch st gardens
I observed a lone lesser yellow legs wading/foraging at 5pm today in a
large puddle
in a field to the left of the Birch street gardens.There was a young
gentleman birding there too
that said he drove here from NJ to go birding in this "Hot spot" he read
about on Ebird.
He said he travels to different states with the goal of seeing 100
different birds in each
state! He pointed out many different sparrows and we also saw some house
finches and
flickers. Sadly, he had just left when I spotted the yellow legs. He was
leaving to
go birding in VT tomorrow, I wish him luck!