Date: 10/20/18 3:23 am
From: Phil Bugosh <peb729...>
Subject: [birders] Reminder: OAS Field Trip Lake Erie Metropark, Sunday, October 21
Sunday, October 21, 2018, 8:00am-1:00pm, Lake Erie Metropark. Leader: Dave
Frye (<kestrel11dcf...>)

Lake Erie Metropark has a well-deserved reputation for having terrific bird
populations in all seasons of the year. OAS has made a point to visit this
great spot often (our group found a Golden Eagle migrating last fall) and
will be targeting both the nature trails as well as the shoreline areas
again on this visit. Meet in the Nature Center parking area (bathroom
facilities in the Marshlands Museum and Nature Center building are open
after 10). A Metroparks vehicle pass or daily entry fee will be needed for
this visit. Everyone is welcome.

Please see our website for details about upcoming events. You do not have
to be a member to participate. http://www.oaklandaudubon.org/

Thank you,
Phil Bugosh
Oakland Audubon Society